Making double bogey after a good tee shot is infuriating. During the course of 18 holes, you are likely to have a stretches where you are not feeling good about your game. In such instances , it helps to have some go-to sots to. Lean on. they are reliable options to put it in play, hit more greens, get out of trouble an avoid three putts. Here is my quick advice :-
- Be Aggressive and not cautious to put ball in play.
- To find fairway, lower the tee and grip the club a bit short.
This combination would reduce the side spin and turn a slice into a baby fade. But this will happen only when you will swing with a controlled aggression.
Remember my this saying :-
Lose the fear and you will lose the steer.__ Joe
# Getting Out of SAND :-
- Make sure that you open the club face.
- Take an adequate backswing and hit behind the golf ball in the sand with enough speed.
- The open club face and energy applied to impact will propel the ball onto the green every time.
- Blast the sand to make sure you get out.
# Working around the TROUBLE :- Want to curve the ball around trouble,
- Simply change the position of your feet.
- For Left-to-right shot, grip weak position and drop your lead foot back and swing along your stance for the beautiful fade.
- For Right-to -left, just do the opposite ( Strong grip & trail foot back ).
Do follow the ‘JOE’s Life Skills Lab‘ and get yourself enrolled in my E – Mail Newsletter “SUNDAY RETAZOS” sent exclusively to my subscribers with weekly updates on Mindful Productivity, life lessons and interesting articles I discover during the Week. I AM SURE YOU DO NOT LIKE TO MISS OUT ON THIS .
Also, If a thought of learning ‘Life Skills’ excites you, than explore my new home : www.joesehrawat.com.